With New Year’s Eve just around the corner, it’s time to start planning the sparkliest celebration of the year! These gorgeous Sparkling Gold & Pink New Year’s Eve Party Ideas will have your 31st December looking so beautiful! It is sure to be a party to remember always.
This pretty party is themed “Pop, Bubble, Fizz” and was conceptualised and styled by Danielle of Francine Ribeau Events, who said on Green Wedding Shoes: “Imagine a New Year’s Eve with just the girls…You just splurged on that new bright lipstick you’ve had your eye on and that gold bottle of champagne that’s been calling your name. As you’re listening to Frank Sinatra and dressing yourself and your downtown apartment to the nines, the doorbell rings. After the oohs and ahhs of who’s wearing what and what IS that amazing smell, the libations flow, the eats are served and pop goes the bottle. “
Sparkling Gold & Pink New Year’s Eve Party Ideas
The metallic gold never stops glittering thanks to the beautiful images by Melissa Biador Photography. Our favourite parts of this party?
- Shimmering metallic gold, black and white, and hot pink – what a celebratory palette of party colours!
- The ghost chairs decorated with metallic gold – letting the shine take centre stage
- The sparkler bar – perfect for everyone to get sparkly when the clock strikes midnight
- The personalised napkins which really add a special touch to the event
- The metallic gold backdrop – you can get a similar one at Party Supplies Now in Australia
Sparkling Gold & Pink New Year’s Eve Party Ideas Suppliers –
- photography: Melissa Biador Photography
- planning + design: Danielle from Francine Ribeau Events
- venue: The Office
- florals: Penny Blooms Floral Design
- concept + paper goods: Nic.Roc.Designs
- bar signs + pinata: Twinkle and Toast
- makeup: KlynMakeup
- cakes: Hey there, Cupcake!
- linens + gold flatware: UltraPom Rentals
- ghost chairs:Raphaels Party Rentals
- wardrobe styling: Conni Jespersen
- tops: Vocabulary Boutique
- accessories: Mimi and Lu
- manicure: Lush Wax Boutique
- appetizers: Cueva Bar